- Comes with HL10 straight plug handset lifter which allows you to answer and end calls remotely
- Hands-free up to 350 feet
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Conference in up to three additional headsets for training – must be Plantronics W700 or CS500 series
- Great for communications while on office conference calls
- Magnetic charging dock ensures your headset is in place and charging
- Outstanding Audio Quality with DECT technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL™ protects against sound levels above 118dBA and eliminates sudden increases in sound
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- Weighs 25 grams
Click below link for User Guide :
CS500 SERIES WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM :
Another CS family headed for the bestseller list.
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500™ Series. The system features the lightest DECT™ headset on the market*, a streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best-seller for nearly a decade.
SUPERIOR CALL MANAGEMENT
With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, and mute, manage calls from up to 350 feet from the charging base. The CS500 system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration and guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset. Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
OUSTANDING AUDIO QUAILITY
Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks while advanced wideband audio provides high definition voice quality. Your choice of narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality — choose narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners can hear conversations clearly and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard.
WEARING STYLE CHOICE
The CS500 Series offers you a choice of four comfort-tested wearing options to match your personal style:
- Convertible: over-the-ear, over-the-head, behind-the-head*
- Over-the-ear: discreet and stylish
- Over-the-head monaural: covers one ear for comfort and awareness of environment
- Over-the-head binaural: covers both ears for comfort, focus and blocking out background noise
POWER IN THE BASE
A sleek charging base is included with the CS500 Series. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
Click below link for Additional Information: